Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Good Sharp Pencil

Just a typical lunch time conversation with a co-worker of mine:

Me: Who uses pencils anymore anyway?

Her: I do! I love a good sharp pencil 2 write with.

Me: I bet that's not all U like to use a good sharp pencil 4.

She gives me an all knowing smirk.

Me: You can use them 2 erase because they have erasers.

Her: Uh - huh.

Me: You can bite it. I used 2 bite my pencils all the time when I was little. All my pencils would have all these little teeth marks in them. But you just can't do that with a pen. There's just nothing like having some wood in your mouth.

Her: I haven't had any wood in my mouth in a loooong time.

Me: Honey, me neither!

"Words. They cut like a knife, cut into my life. I don't wanna hear your words." - Madonna, Words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home